Saturday, August 13, 2011

Whew.

All done. I can't believe how hard it is to be a student again! So much sitting. At least I learned some new stuff.  Not so much today, but the other classes have been great. Let's see if I can even remember what I had to eat yesterday.

Breakfast was more fresh pineapple and oatmeal with dried blueberries.  Also slipped in a handful of fresh ones when I first woke up.

Lunch at the expo was kind of weird. Had a brown rice and beans dish with cut up sweet potatoes. I suppose that was the vegetarian option. Then they had sandwiches. With yucky bread. I had an open-faced turkey sandwich.  They also had some salads, not sure what kind but one was just a letttuce salad with avocado as a dressing. That is easy enough to do at home.  Dessert was a piece of cheesecake, which I normally don't like, but this one was yummy. It wasn't super rich, which was nice.

Supper was at Buffalo Wild Wings. Split a pepper jack wrap with chips and salsa with Audrey, and had 7 boneless wings. And 2 Bud Light Limes.  That was a poor decision because I was already dehydrated since I forgot to grab a water in the later sessions. Felt yucky this morning. 

Today we stopped at Panera's for breakfast- power breakfast sandwich and a mocha icy drink to keep me awake. Sorry no pic.

Lunch was pretty crappy, sandwiches, chips, salads and rice krispie bars. Hope they'll make up for it tonight at the big dinner!

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy weekend... enjoy the last weekend before the kiddos go back to school!





No comments: