Monday, August 22, 2011

We survived.


Well we all made it through the day.  No tears were shed, but I came kind of close.  I'm not going to lie, I thought about the little guy all day- but still focused on patients of course.  When I checked in with the daycare at noon, they said he was doing great.

When I picked him up at night, he was the only little kid at the whole daycare I think!  I felt so bad.  Guess no one else keeps their kid there until 6.  Quite different than the whole mess of kids there in the morning.  At least he was a happy little guy.  This is the note I got:



I love that little guy.

My meals were pretty pathetic today.  Started off with a quick power smoothie in my new smoothie cup from Palmer's homecoming.  Love it!


  • 4 frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 c frozen blueberries
  • 1 scoop vanilla DFH protein powder
  • 1/3 c vanilla Chobani
  • enough filtered water to fill up the blender cup


Lunch was a bowl of chicken noodle soup.  I think it was Campbell's Healthy Selection?  Does that sounds right?  Something that was "healthy".  I figured since I couldn't taste anything (still rocking the stuffy nose), might as well eat something blah and low cal.  And liquid.  Totally hit the spot.




My sad sick self sipping soup. With my gross greasy hair.

By the time supper rolled around, I could taste food a little bit, but we didn't have much for produce.  So Subway it was!  

Big philly cheesesteak for hubby and buffalo chicken on wheat with spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, green and banana peppers for me.  

Forgot to take a picture, so here's a stock picture.  It always looks exactly like that, right??



Talk to yous tomorrow!

No comments: