Sunday, August 28, 2011

Short Sunday

Hi again.  This will be short because of a lack of pictures taken.  I forgot my camera today when we went to visit baby Beau (and my brother and his wife).  Fortunately everyone else had their camera, so there were some pretty cute pictures of the two babies.

Breakfast this morning was a jumbo-size smoothie, so it could feed my mom and I both for breakfast.  I threw in some strawberries, blueberries, a banana, chia seeds, coconut, protein powder, fiber powder, spinach and my favorite smoothie yogurt (Organic Valley).  Good way to start the day.



My brother and his wife provided lunch- Papa Murphy's pizza.  Here's the aftermath:



We did pack up the babies in the strollers and took them and the dogs for a long walk.

After some big meals, we didn't feel like much for supper so on our way home we stopped at Walmart and I bought this:



So we had popcorn for supper, which was perfect.

Great weekend... on to the new week!

No comments: