Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Let's try this blogger app

Here's the first phone post. We'll see how this goes.

I don't really have any new pics for today because everything was a repeat. Soupy yogurt with blueberries and a banana for breakfast. Chicken drummie for lunch with a pasta side. Harvest chicken salad and chipotle turkey sammie fromm Quiznos! So good.

Since I don't have any new pictures, I'll give you an old one. Here's what I found in Target one day.

Has a special place in my heart...takes me back to senior year at Luther. Ah the memories. What this really reminds me of is my horrible eating habits. I was probably 15-20 lbs heavier then, due to poor eating habits and lots of beer drinking. I've learned so much over the years- it's never too late to change! One cheeseball never hurt anyone though...


No comments: