Thursday, August 4, 2011

One more day 'til Friday...

Kind of a long day.  Good news: Tyler slept through the night.  Bad news: I had to be up at 7 AM for a conference call.  Go figure.

I had one of these while on the call:



Got a nice swim in today along with a sprint workout at the track.  I was absolutely starving after all that, so I inhaled this around-the-world salad.  I just threw a bunch of stuff in- spinach, chipotle chicken, feta cheese, green olives, slivered almonds, and sesame ginger dressing.  Didn't know how mixing all those flavors would go, but it didn't even matter I was so hungry.




The rest of the day I pretty much just snacked.  Had some more homemade salsa and tortilla chips, energy bar and some cracked pepper triscuits with sharp cheddar.  I guess my "supper" would be considered this piece of toast with natural peanut butter and a drizzle of honey.



Must have been enough because I had enough energy to make it through two softball games tonight.  Had a pretty good hitting night.  Next week is the tournament and then it's good-bye softball for the year.  : (

No comments: