Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time for bed

My day started off bright and early with Tyler screaming at 4:45 am.  Yippie.

Conference call at 7:30

Breakfast

Oatmeal made with almond milk, cinnamon, almond butter


Played with Tyler and finished charts

Quit flashing that light in my face Mom!


Lunch

Tyler wanted some of my taco salad

Highlights and eyebrow wax (Lacy's Looks- 927-2500- she's awesome)

Ran errands

Picked up new running shoes (and 2 more pairs of dress shoes, shhhhhh)



Fed Tyler

Worked out- Level 3 of the Shred

Prepared supper- bacon wrapped turkey medallions, grilled veggies and rice

Bright light... scary fork shadow
Cleaned kitchen

Put Tyler to bed

Finish up blog.

That was pretty much my day, there might have been a couple other little things in there but bottom line, I was productive!

No comments: