Monday, September 12, 2011

Peaches and Cream

What oh what should I do with the leftover peach compote from yesterday's breakfast?  How about throwing it on top of some cooked oatmeal?  Ok!


Kind of looks gross but when I mixed it up it was absolutely delicious.  Reminds me of the old 112 song- Peaches and Cream.  Only there's no cream, just peaches.  And I'm pretty sure that song wasn't actually about peaches...

Pretty typical Monday around here, very busy in the clinic and not a lot of time for anything else.

Lunch was a spinach salad with chicken, celery, green pepper, feta and sweet onion vinaigrette along with some fire-roasted tomato Triscuits and roasted red pepper hummus.


Supper was another taco night.  We had one more tube of lean ground turkey to use up, so we made more turkey taco meat.  I had a taco on a whole wheat tortilla with cheese, spinach, iceberg lettuce and taco sauce.  Pretty simple but that's all I had the energy for.


Almost 10:30 and still haven't finished my charts for the day.... I'm out!

No comments: