Monday, September 26, 2011

Hubby to the rescue

Thanks to my wonderful husband, I found my camera cord.  After I looked what I thought was all over, he suggested checking between the couch sections.  I had checked between the cushions and underneath the couch, but our couch is all individual segments, and it was sandwiched in between two of them.  Don't know how that happened.

Today was a little hectic at first.  Tyler got up twice last night to eat, once at 11:30 and then at 3:30.  I don't know how he was hungry, he went through one and a half containers of food and drank seven ounces of milk before going to bed.  When he woke up, we just let him hang out for awhile, hoping he would go back to sleep.  He did not fall back asleep, and when I went to go get him he was smacking his lips non-stop.  He gulped down 6 ounces and fell back asleep.  Did the same thing at 3:30.  What a hungry man.

Since he didn't fall back asleep until about 4 or 4:30, we were a little tired.  Good thing hubby woke up, at 7:15!  That's way late for us.  Sure miss it being light out so early, that always helped.  Grabbed a black cherry Chobani and one of those not-so-great zucchini bran muffins I made awhile back (took a bag out of the freezer).

Had a pretty busy morning, then came home for another spinach salad.  I decided to leave out the pear this time, because it was a little mushy.  I like crunch.  This salad had spinach, sweet pepper, apple, walnuts, feta cheese, and poppyseed dressing.




Salad with dressing


Then came a busy afternoon and home for supper.  Hubby prepared some turkey taco meat, and we each made a taco salad with spinach.  Yes, two salads in one day.  This one hardly counts though, because I added crushed tortilla chips, cheese and a little dab of ranch dressing along with salsa.  Could have been so much better had I cut up the fresh tomatoes I have or added the black beans that hadn't been drained yet.  Too tired hungry for all of that.



I'm sitting here staring at a huge stack of notes... thinking that's not going to happen tonight.  Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow morning, the little guy goes to the doctor tomorrow for his 6 month checkup.  I'm excited to see how much he's grown.

Such a cutie butt.

No comments: