Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ugh.

Well I was hoping I would feel much better after going to bed at 9 last night, but that didn't happen.  I hardly slept at all because I was busy putting on and taking off layers of clothes.  Went between fever and chills all night long, then Tyler of course got up early and was fussy.  I actually got more sleep when I went out to sleep on the couch.  Go figure.  Calmed down a little today, but still felt like crap.  Could have been way worse I guess.

For breakfast I had a repeat of yesterday, English muffin with peanut butter and a small glass of OJ.

Lunch was 2 eggs scrambled with a piece of whole wheat toast on the side.  That was about all I could take because I was getting queasy.



Hubby made some taco meat tonight, so I made a taco salad.  Yes that's right, spinach is back!!  Hubby went grocery shopping today and stocked up.  He sure helped me out a lot today.  What a good guy.



I feel pretty bad for my girls in my exercise class tonight.  Since I wasn't feeling too great I put together a workout that I could instruct without actually doing too much of it.  So lots of running and other fun stuff that I did not participate in.  Sorry girls.  = )


Well I'm still not feeling the greatest, so I'm off to bed early again.  Hope your day was better than mine!

No comments: