Monday, October 3, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Salad

This will be a short post tonight- working on a presentation for tomorrow morning and have a ton of other things that need to get done. 

I committed a cardinal sin today.... I skipped breakfast.  WHAT?!?!?!  Me, skip a meal??!!

I know, I can't believe it.  I had such good intentions of grabbing something after we dropped Tyler off at daycare, but kept having patients come in and things come up.  So I made up for it at lunch, of course.  Pulled pork sandwich, leftover edamame, baked beans and some potato chips.  Oh and applesauce.

Supper tonight was great, however.  I cut up some pieces of chicken into tiny pieces and heated it in a little skillet with some hot sauce.  Chopped up some celery, carrots and spinach and threw it all together and topped with some bleu cheese crumbles.  









Delish.  

Better get back to work... doing what I do best- procrastinating!!

No comments: