Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sicky

I thought we were going to get lucky and avoid the stomach flu bug that has been circulating, but the first casualty hit last night.  Hubby's tummy didn't feel so good before bed, then next thing you know he was up all night puking and spending lots of time in the bathroom, if you know what I mean.

I was so worried all night that I was going to get sick, but so far so good.  Tyler appears to be happy and healthy as well.

Since I have been pretty busy working, teaching exercise class and taking care of a sick kid and a baby, no pics for now- I promise I'll catch up tomorrow.

Want to at least leave you with this, a link to a friend's website who is now a local photographer.  She took those family pics of us last week that I mentioned.  Here's a sneak peek!

No comments: