Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hi.

I'm back.  For now.

Know how I mentioned over the weekend about family issues?  My hubby's mom was taken to the hospital over the weekend, so he had to go down there for a couple days.  She's doing better and tonight got to leave the hospital.  Hubby drove back late last night.  So good to have him home.

I don't know how single moms do it.  Seriously, props to you.  Between work, Tyler, and housework (the very little that I do), I was swamped.  

So needless to say, my meals were pretty much crap since I was so busy.  I know my supper one night was an old SmartOnes I found in the freezer.  Yuck.

I wish I could say today was much better but it wasn't.  I'm so far behind in all my paperwork and clinic to-do list I didn't have much time off on my morning off.  

Lunch was a stop at Subway to pick up a big Philly cheesesteak for hubby and a buffalo chicken on wheat for me.  Half for lunch and half for supper.  

Crappy picture of all the veggies- the chicken is glued to the top


I also picked up a little treat for me and the hubby, since I am obsessed with all things pumpkin.  I keep seeing the ads for the pumpkin pie blizzard, so I tried a mini blizzard.  It was good, but nowhere near as good as Cold Stone.




After a crazy afternoon, I blew off some steam and taught my second exercise class since pregnancy.  It feels so good to get moving again.  Lots of lunges and planks tonight.  I had a couple new girls tonight, let's hope I didn't scare them off.

Still have a pile of notes to do, so better take off.  Hope you're having a better week than we are...

No comments: