Friday, July 15, 2011

Busiest day yet!

No workouts today which is fine to me since I was up with Tyler again and we had our busiest day we've had since opening the clinic!  Feels so good to help people get well and realize their full health potential.  As for missing a workout, I'll make up for it tomorrow- biking and running at 6 AM!

Hopefully Tyler sleeps a little better tonight, we tried our first night of "crying it out" therapy.  Hardest thing ever. I think it was harder on the hubby.  I knew deep down that it would be good for him to go to bed at an early time so he could sleep more, but Lee wanted to call child services on me.  Sure enough, after 15-20 minutes of crying, he fell right asleep.  This was 2 1/2 hours ago, so far so good...

Breakfast was a bowl of vanilla Chobani with fresh raspberries and blueberries and chia seeds


Lunch was some pulled pork on a piece of Ezekial bread with some Sweet Baby Ray's on top.  I accompanied it with an apple.  We make a lot of pork shoulders in the crockpot because it's so easy and it makes a lot so we can freeze it for future meals.  We're pretty picky (literally) because we choose cuts with less fat and then when we shred it, we are pretty meticulous to get as much fat out as possible.  


After a super super busy day we treated ourselves to some burgers on the grill with pepperjack cheese.  I chose to support my burger with some healthy baked Cheetos.  Yes I realize they are totally devoid of nutrition but I wanted them so I had them.  Simple as that.  I also had a scoop of some steakhouse baked beans.  Dessert was one Nutter Butter (gotta get rid of those things!) and half a frozen banana.  Finished my notes for the day and off to bed before my early workout!




No comments: