Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brrrr

Since it was a chilly 79 degrees out this morning, I decided to start my day off with a run!

Well, technically I started my day getting my restless child out of his crib at 5:45, feeding him a bottle and a half while pumping, THEN I went for a run.

Before the run I had to get a little MOJO, literally.  Just half a bar, to help me make it through.


According to my Nike + on my ipod, I ran 3 miles.  In 20 minutes?  I don't think so.  So I went to www.mapmyrun.com to check it out, and Nike lied.  It was only 2.20 miles.  Oh well, better than nothing.  

I couldn't decide which dorky picture to post, so I did both!





After a nice cool shower, I put together a quick breakfast of 2 slices of zucchini bread and some pineapple Chobani.  


Haven't tried the pineapple yet, it was delicious.  Especially when I added a little shredded organic coconut on top.  It tasted tropical.






Lunch was a chicken taco salad: spinach, chipotle chicken (another frozen chicken breast made ahead of time), sharp cheddar cheese, black beans, salsa and some crushed tortilla chips.  




I got home from work and it was time to play hubby's favorite game.... hide the baby!  Don't worry, he doesn't ever put him in a dangerous place, and it takes less than 20 seconds to find him because Tyler gives it away.  


Haha... found you!!



It was pretty cute.  

Supper consisted of a yummy steak, salad and pasta.  I don't know why I've been eating so much steak this summer, I didn't think I even liked it very much.  I only had half the steak though. Spinach salad on the side, and some garlic pasta thing (not a healthy option).  



I also had a Bud Light lime.  I don't really drink alcohol a lot these days, but BLL tastes so good on a hot day.  And I also use the excuse that it helps with milk production.  It really does increase the production, just have to wait awhile after drinking one to pump.  And I need all the help I can get, since SOMEONE went from eating 5 oz at a time to 8/9 oz at a time.  He's a growing boy!

Just wanted to say thanks for reading this... Mom.  :)  Hopefully a couple other people are too.  I think I'm going to quit being scared and post a link to the blog on our Facebook page. Time to expose others to my thrilling, fascinating, everyday life. 



No comments: